Gaylord - Friday & Saturday (6&7th feb 04)

Tod

VIP Member
If anyone wants to ride with us on Friday and saturday let me know.

Friday we will be headed out of gaylord via power and gas lines the back country way to Larrys. from larrys toward alba through the woods. alba to grishes. grishes to lakes of the north. then the hidaway then to fredric then back to gaylord.

Sat. - who knows??????????? maybe Lovells first......... then ?????

Let me know if you want to join the 6 of us on friday and the 7 of us on sat.

8)

what is your groups riding schedual???? do you have one??

You should be easy to spot with that wild red chrome helmet of yours.....

My riding partner is low on cash!

So...what do you say ding? Is your boy Ty coming with ya, or can ya swing through and pick me up?hehe

I'd love to get up there saturday...who all is going with ya Tod?

Turns out I am without a tow vehicle this weekend, as the truck will still be in the body shop fixing the mods made on the Muni trip. Rats, I was looking forward to riding this weekend. Yeah John I could have picked you up on the way. Maybe another time.

A buddy and myself will be in Lewiston fri,sat,sun.Probably won't run into anyone though,as he has a cottage up there and he knows places others don't.

Hoser, just get your skirt in the car and I'm sure we could probably meet ya at the Swamp II for some breakfast on Saturday morning and then do some riding. :D

I could be at the Swamp by 9:30 or so...how's that grab ya?

There's all kindsa play areas in Frederic, anybody wanna jump some roads? 8)

I'd be thrilled to ride witchoo guys! I'm so esited!

yamvip

hey man , i ride lewiston almost every weekend , my buddy also has a cabin there , its right at the end of co rd 612 right on the trail almost to to twin lake , we should hook up some weekend , we rode there last weekend and we couldnt stop getting stuck , we rode powder filled fields like i have never seen before , the viper did not like that :lol: its set up for the hardpack..anyway let me know when your going again , this weekend were going over by cadillac to play is some of there snow ......let me know, we are big fans of talleys.....

Re: yamvip

B2SO said:
hey man , i ride lewiston almost every weekend , my buddy also has a cabin there , its right at the end of co rd 612 right on the trail almost to to twin lake , we should hook up some weekend , we rode there last weekend and we couldnt stop getting stuck , we rode powder filled fields like i have never seen before , the viper did not like that :lol: its set up for the hardpack..anyway let me know when your going again , this weekend were going over by cadillac to play is some of there snow ......let me know, we are big fans of talleys.....

I seen on the news last night that the snowfall here in Gaylord has set a new all time record for the most snow ever for the month of January :shock: with 74".

Ok, 9:30 sat morning at the swamp. Yes we will eat at the house before we head out.

Back