Gaylord - Friday & Saturday (6&7th feb 04)

We might be sticking around for a little while on Sunday but will probably head back around noon or a little after. Where are you staying? Right now I'm guessing we'll probably trailer down to the staging area in Frederic Sunday morning and ride from there.

Looks like I'll be driving up solo, Jeff has his house torn apart this weekend!

If anyone wants to ride share, let me know, I'll be leaving Midland no later than 8am.

if y'all are down for some boondockin', our cabin is two miles outta town and i know a few gas lines/oil well trails, and some woods trails we check out... not to mention a powder field you could play in for hours. i'll be up friday night to change some hyfax and reapply registrations, so respond if anyone'll be up friday.

I'll be heading up with my fam. We're in the lakes of the north but we'll be riding around all over. Not too many yammi's though. Probably 2. A polaris or two and a couple cats.

We hope to get up there tonight and still get something in. Maybe over to the Green Lantern. I think I heard something about Frederick on Saturday.

Doug

Dnale, you have probably already left, but if you're a good Tyer, you've got a mobile laptop up north :)

Look for a silver Vmax500 with wide C&A red skis. Dats me!

:D
VMJ I cant make it this weekend but sure would like too, The good news is we picked up another 6"-7" last night here in Gaylord & its still coming down like crazy... you all should have Great time this weekend... just please be safe & watch out for the OTHER guy!

VMJ,

If I were a lucky TYer I'd have left by now, but the wife and I have to work a full day. THen once we get there I have to install new clutch weights, rollers, and primary spring! D'oh! I need to have someone stop by and turn on the heater in the garage!

I'll be on the lookout for them yammies!

I've got a 96 vmax xt. Probably have a 91 phazer with us. Then those darn cats and polari!

Back