SNEAK PEAK, 98SRX700 back n black

ejcamaro

Life Member
Website
www.myspace.com
98SRX700 back n black

My latest ongoing project. I've been redoing a friends 98 SRX for awhile now. The hood was cracked and badly chipped, so its been all redone in black. The powervalves were stuck and filthy and the coolant system was not circulating due to a bad thermostat. We installed an entire skid from an 04 Viper and the 98 got my 01 SRX front shocks.
These are the only pics for now, I'll get more up this weekend with a new windshield and the rest of the graphics installed. Thanks go out to Redmater for coming through with outstanding graphics again, and Richierich for finding me the blue C+A's.
Firecat bars are planned as well as black powdercoating on the trailing arms and radius rods.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Eric,now that i see them on the black hood,they look nasty!!!! that color combo sits very well on the black(stealthy).i will see what i can do for the trailing arms.Also thank you for the compliment.thease graphic kits are still available,anyone interested can contact me through PM or e-mail.

Look's awesome.Can you post a pic of the whole sled or a little farther away if not it's no big deal.Thank's

Here's some more

A few more pics from last night, they're a bit dark, I'll get more pics in the daylight.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 40
i have some new pics of different color combinations,for the srx kits and i have also developed a custom set for the vmax,sx,sxR style hood as well.

Back