SNEAK PEAK, 98SRX700 back n black

nothing yet,i wish i could afford 1 of every modle the i would have the dimension all written down. all i have for the apex is a diamond type graphix. matbe you can help me out eric with apex hood.

almost done

Here it is almost done now. The firecat bars are finished and the hot grips work nice. We used a handlebar pad made for an RX-1. What do you guys think of the blue bumper????? We ran it across the hay field and my water pump job actually didn't leak!!! Thanks Mrviper700 for the clutching tips and the hood screens. The powdercoated trailing arms turned out pretty good too.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 36
dash lights

Here's some shots of the gauges during the day and night. We split the gauges and sprayed transparent blue over the faceplate, then used blue l.e.d.s inside.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 23
Man, that thing is looking sharp, nice job. I like the blue bumper, goes good on the front with the skis IMO.

a few more

Here's a few more with better handlebar pics. We still have slides to put in the viper skid, and a new blue snowflap to put on.

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 26
Eric i haven't forgotten about the trailing arms,powervalve 700 for you.And i have been working on somethings for your apex but there just not turning out the way i wanted them.Art is a time consuming thing and i am my own worst critic

EJ,
what kind of wax did you use? i think i saw a bottle of something in one of the pictures with the pabst beer keg

Nice looking sled

tomseal6 said:
EJ,
what kind of wax did you use? i think i saw a bottle of something in one of the pictures with the pabst beer keg

Nice looking sled

Lol, believe it or not it hasn't been waxed yet. I use Meguires Final Inspection (spray bottle) on my sleds. The yellow bottle in the pics is Wicked Products Lightning Shine, the aluminum polish I use.
Here's a quick shot of the sled last winter, right after we got it.

Attachments

• 21.JPG
    21.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 28
REDMATER said:
i also have other custom materials available,like fireburst,carbon fire,shocker and thriller to name a few.

WOW WOW WOW

That looks SUPER SWEET ;)! , I'll have to have you make me some custom decals for my New Trailer & Sled :rockon:

Hunter pm me or check out my graphics on in the photo forum for some examples.... or you can e-mail me.all pricing is in US funds. thanks

REDMATER said:
Hunter pm me or check out my graphics on in the photo forum for some examples.... or you can e-mail me.all pricing is in US funds. thanks

Hey Dude, Looking for two custom decals

#1st...RED ATTAK with A WHITE border

#2ND...Reflective

#3rd...Looking 4 a CHROME LOOK

THANK YOU

Looking for something like this with the lettering, for the top of the side panels.

Probably RED with a WHITE border in reflective material.

I send you all the info as far as length, width etc.

Attachments

• service pics 938.jpg
    service pics 938.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 15

Back