post your best mullet pic of yourself!!!

ejcamaro

Life Member
Website
www.myspace.com
Nothin to be ashamed of here guys, we all did it. Post the best or worst mullet pic OF YOURSELF from way back in the day. No posting random pics you found on the internet. I have a good one of me, but I'm waiting for someone else to post first (I don't want to be the only one, lol). No picking either you young kids, it was cool in its day.

ask and you shall recieve. business in the front, party in the back. :bash:

these pics are from the day it got cut off for the final time. story is, started growing it shortly after when my dad passed away, cut it off when my mom passed away (7 years apart) waited 6 months and grew it out again. then cut it here and laid it to rest. ski

Attachments

• small before.JPG
    small before.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 14
  • small after.JPG
    small after.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 14
  • the big cutsmall.jpg
    the big cutsmall.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 17
  • new look 2 small.jpg
    new look 2 small.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Britney Spears shoulda left at least a mullet when she shaved her head. At least then you'd have something to steer the bitch with! LMAO! Too young for a mullet myself!

:rofl:

Not quite the mullet. I was 40 years old in that pic. I had enough hair in that tail to get the required 9 inch pony tail for locks of love. Then I had to try out the mohawk when my hair was all falling out anyway. Last pic I have no facial hair whatsoever. Every bit of it fell out. Now I own a lot of hats...
lots+of+hair.JPG

mohawk.JPG

MVC-010S.JPG

Srxspec said:
Too young for a mullet myself!

:rofl:

I hear that!!!!!!!In my day it was the good ole bowl cut that was in style, but thats when I was a little tike. Now its all shaved and will stay that way till I die. Only benefit I could see on growing a mullet, is taking all that hair to the WIG Shop for some $$$. But I know it was the cool thing in your day.

Last edited:
You guys really are brave Ski and Jeep. Here ya go, the worst picture ever taken of me, back in 93. Notice the hair pulled up over my ears, completing the spectacular shot. I ain't proud. :rofl: :bash:

Attachments

• l_00c01ee77b2a9f70aaac6df780d281a6.jpg
    l_00c01ee77b2a9f70aaac6df780d281a6.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 14
Well i have no pics, but my mullet if you would call it, won me best hair in high school! Basicly cause it would curl up around my hat aka "wings"... i started the rest of the school followed

I'll take a pic of my friend up here at school, his beard mullet combo is the best i have ever seen!

Time to scan your pics Allvipedup, lol.
Jeep Therapy, how long did you have the mohawk for? I tried it for a year after the mullet.
Post up your mullet pics kids!!!!

Skidooboy, what year did you lose the mullet for good? Thats a pretty new pickup in those pics.

ejcamaro said:
Jeep Therapy, how long did you have the mohawk for? I tried it for a year after the mullet.

I was 42 at the time and my hair was all falling out from chemo. I would say it lasted a good half hour. Now at 46 I have exactly the opposite.... no hair down the center. EJcamaro, you gotta post a mohawk pic to go with that dandy mullet! :)

I cant beleive skidooboy all serious with a head of hair any girl would like to have....LOL, then ejcamaro, you take the joe dirt look a like prize....LOL!!!! This thread is hilarious!!

mrviper700 said:
I cant beleive skidooboy all serious with a head of hair any girl would like to have....LOL, then ejcamaro, you take the joe dirt look a like prize....LOL!!!! This thread is hilarious!!
Yeah, yeah, I knew this would happen!! I'm just glad it was cut long before Joe Dirt came out. Lets see your mullet pic Don, I bet you have some. You were 18 back in 1988, right in the middle of Motley Crue's peak career. I bet you sported a mullet along with tight rolled jeans, a set of Reebok pumps, and a hypercolors t-shirt. lol :rofl:

mrviper700 said:

LMAO!!! Must be doing stunt work for Billy Ray Cyrus. Is this queer? ARE THESE QUEER?!?! LOL!!! That pic is mint EJ, hold on to that one!!!

no, not me, I went straight from high school to the police academy, so I skipped the long hair section of life...I was pulling guys like you over and giving you tickets, and confiscating your beer!.....LOL!!

You however did win the prize so far EJcamaro, I bet you had a 79-80 camaro with air shocks on the back, big crager s/s rims with n50-15 tires sticking out, oh and dont forget the sunroof popped open.......!!

Im just teasin ya now.....its all in fun

Back