post your best mullet pic of yourself!!!

Lol, I know!! I was a little classier than that, I dropped out of sports to work my butt off for an 86 vette in high school. The mullet did blow around in the wind with the top off though. I had some fake gold spinners on it too and a playboy airfreshener on the rear view!!! OOPS, almost forgot the oakley windshield sticker too, lol.

edit, now i have to scan more pics when i get home, i think i have some of me wearing Zubaz pants with the mullet, remember them?

Last edited:

LMAO!!! you have issues upstairs.....LOL! your making my gut hurt from laughing.

I dont remember the pants....or the shirt???

The zubaz pants were tiger striped and you could get them in your football team colors, lol, I'll get some pics for ya tonite, the gold spinners on the vette too!
Hypercolor shirts were the shirts that changed color with body heat. If you put your hand on it it would change colors and leave an outline of your hand print, classy stuff!

Last edited:
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I know enough to not show any pictures of myself from the 80's (or 70's for that matter) in public. Hell I didn't even show my wife those photos until after we were married. If I had shown them to her she would have figured out before it was too late, what a dip sh** she was marrying and I wwould have never trapped her.

Mn Vikings Zubaz and the Hypercolor shirt, yep had em both but thank god no pics. EJ you should change your screen name to joe dirt, LMFAO This thread is great :rockon:

no pics of when i had mine. had to shave it off after i got it caught in a creeper at work. good thing too cause next dat i scorched my hair with a cutting torch and still smelled hair.

I'll just post this for now it's the only picture of me I have on my computer and you can't see my mullet very good but... Oh and this pic of me I was originally holding a huge morel mushroom I found out in Boon but a friend of mine decided it would be funny to change it to the bottle of whiskey... ;):D
me.png

striking comparison to me...LMFAO!!!

Attachments

• ericjoedirt.jpg..jpg
    ericjoedirt.jpg..jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
  • joedirt2.jpg
    joedirt2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
All for Don!!!!!

Here ya go Don, fake gold knock offs and another mullet inside the vette. I couldn't find any pics with the zubaz.

Attachments

• Scan10071.JPG
    Scan10071.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Scan10072.JPG
    Scan10072.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 111
I'm too young for the actual days of the mullet, but I've got a good "skullet" from a few summers back. Will post when I get home from work.

Allvipedup said:
Sorry, but what the hells a skullet? pics please!

I have looked all over for the pics I wanted to put up here, but no luck. Gotta keep looking.

A skullet is more like a mullet with only the hair in the back, rest of the head being bald. I'm not sure if that is a universal word, but I heard it once and thought it was kind of fitting. Will post a pic later tonight. Should make for a couple of laughs.

Back