pissed off at the weather-14 day trend.

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
There is still a lot of snow left,but the temps for March looks like above 0 temps which in turns mean melting snow.Don't like driving in slushy conditions.Got to get some more riding in today.It can't be over yet.There must be a major storm or 2 coming yet.This global warming thing is really crazy.At least with a good layer of snow down,day time heating will be limited.Will take some time to melt the snow totally.Rivers and lakes may be a little scary to go riding on though.#$%&*

it's march, deal with it! LOL! how long do you really think it can last? dec jan are early season riding, feb is peak and usually the best rides, march (and april in some limited areas) is the late season.

our seasons are short global warming or not. you just have to be a realist and be prepared to ride when you can. "make hay while the son is shining" so to speak.

i am personally ready to ride my supermoto bike, the first track day is only 5 weeks away. for us michganders, we will be mowing our lawns by april 15th so the end for sledding this season is near. ski

haven't done my final clutching as per mrvipers instructions.Rivets still not in,should be tommorrow.BUT the temps are going above 0 now. 6 C. on Saturday.Above all nest week.Long range shows March 18-21 it dips to -10.One last chance then.Had it out last night at -8 in the evening.Man did the SRX ever jump to the throttle.Got to 100mph quick,but with my clutching now was wot at 8000.Stock helix and y-w-y primary.So potential is there for sure when I dial it in proper.Will go back to w-w-w primary and put back the 51/43 helix wrapped to 70 and try red spring first.Will load up weights to 5.5 g inner and 6.5g outers.Will test it and see what I end up with.

well here we go again.Since it is warming up,the conditions are more dangerous.Fog and freezing rain out right this moment.Up north they will be getting 10-15 mm of wet heavy snow.Temps will drop a bit in the next few days.Only 0 C. for Saturday.Maybe will have a chance to ride one more time yet.

I think we're all done here. It's been warm and right now it's raining. It's supposed to be in the mid fifties here tomorrow too. I was hoping to be able to go for at least one more ride but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Northern Minnesota is done as well. Rode on Saturday about 160 miles and most of the trails were great, late in the day tho, the swamps were bare.

temps are dropping,cold front moving in.Snow and flurries Thursday ,Friday and Saturday.Could be driving again.calling for -7C for Saturday.YEEEEEE-Haaaaaaaaaa.Got her gased up and ready to go.Powervalve and cable changed and all adjusted and cleaned.
:letitsnow :winterrul :letitsnow :winterrul

What a short friggin driving season,that's all I have to SAY ABOUT DAT!!!!!
Wella...wella...wella...that's all folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.Now that means that I am stuck behind this computer screen for the next 7 months.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!What am I to do?????
Sledding is my life now,can't handle summer and grass cutting.Could I mount a mower on my SRX or SXR?Could I put my 700 engine into the garden tractor>>>instead of taking 3.5 hours to cut my yard,will then only take me maybe 5 minutes.Pinning it on every turn,up and down.Wait a minute...with the price of gas just gone up to $1.01.9/litre,think I will let the grass grow long.MY GOD..what is this world coming to>:o| :o| #$%&* ;):D

if you mean one with 4 wheels,you'll have to flip the bill.Could sell my motorcycle,since I really don't drive it anymore.Or make an even trade for one.Had a 3-wheeler once..ended up with 2 Stainless Steel plates in my left wrist.HA Ha!!!!:o| :o| #$%&* Should of really had a broken neck.Was not wearing a helmet when I lost control and it rotated in the air about 6 times before it finally came to rest on my wrist(the handle bars)If the last roll was bigger,would of got it in the skull.#$%&*

:D:DP Geesz stop punching me in the nose man.I can drive,the trike didn't want to go the way I wanted to,it was NOT my fault.It's like it had a MIND of it's own.
:bash: Duck man ,I am a swinging right now:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Back