pissed off at the weather-14 day trend.

got to hit some of them mogols tommorrow with the SXR.Cooling down tonight,disturbance coming in tommorrow.10-15 cm of snow and warming up by days end.I know that the snow out there now is as hard as a rock,but will put the SXR to the test.Will be air-borne alot.Got to work that suspension a bit,didn't get many miles on her this season.Got ice-scrathers on it ,so that will help me to.This may ultimately be my last drive of the season,besides got gas to burn up anyways.
:letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

well we have a real killer of a storm coming in .Starting out 0 C. now and going up a few dgrees.Then wet snow coming and then temps will drop to -19 C. tonight which will turn it into snow and flurries.It is called a "clipper".Combined with it the winds will start to blow.Tomorrow will be bizzard conditions with blowing snow and a high of only -11 C.Then Tuesday a high of 5 C. CRAZY WEATHER EH!!!!!!Went riding a bit yesturday,man the snow is hard and bumpy,no fun at all.

Can't believe it is starting to snow steady early in the day/.Could this mean I'll be out later just pinning it again.Oh I hope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alberta Clipper coming through the area.Snow,blowing snow,temps dropping.Love it ,just loving it.
:letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

well I went for my final ride yesterday.Super soft wet snow,driving standing up and got a lot of slush in the face.It's over and calling for rain today and most of the week to.The long range shows early April temps will be dropping below freezing,maybe we will be lucky and get a mix of cold and warm air to create a BIG SNOW STORM like it did in 1997/April4 which shut down the city for days. Please let it happen.

Back