Getting tired of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

fourbarrel

VIP Lifetime Member
Well it's been 3 weeks since I bought a crank for my 98 SRX 700 and I still have'nt got it and my winter is geting shorter by the day now as the weather has taken a turn for the warmer.I purchased the crank from another board member but have yet to recieve the damn thing,I even went so far as to wire the money out Western Union so it could be shipped the same day!!!!!!

I realize people have a multitude of responsibilities in thier lives myself included but how hard can it be to go to the post office and mail out a package as was agreed on?The excuses I've been getting are "well I left it with my brother while I was away on vacation to mail out but it didn't get done or done properly" and "the shipping quote was less than what the actual cost was going to be so I looked for an alternate means of shipping".Holy F*ck!Contact a guy and explain what the hell is going on dont just ignor my voice mails and pm's,I mean if it was a matter of another 10 bucks or so to get it here then let me know I needed that crank 3 weeks ago.

I'll give it another day or 2 but if I still don't have it then I'll be asking for my money back,no point in rushing now to put this engine back together when I can wait and do it over the summer with some new pistons/rings and mabey some other stuff.
Now that I got that off my chest what would you guys do?

Gezzz whats with people and not doing there part of the deal,it seems
like once they get there $$ they take there damn sweet time sending
your stuff out,i would be #$%&* off.

good luck hope you get 'er soon winters going fast....

Where is the sender from? If its comin from the states i could see it taken awhile to get there. I sent a windsheild to canada about a 4 hour drive from me and it took over 2 weeks to get there

Senders in US and I'm having it sent to a friends place in the US so shipping should not be an issue.I only live about 35 miles from the border so it's alot easier for me to go over to my friends and pick it up;I just remove any packaging and place whatever in the back seat of my truck haul *** back home.

I've been trying to get tracking numbers for a week now since he got back from vacation but haven't recieved squat yet.When I did finally get him to call me back on Wednesday afternoon he was supposed to send it out 2 day mail,so I suppose it would have gone out Thursdsay morning and I should have had it by no later than Saturday but once again nothing.

Last edited:
expose the little bast#$%&* .Make everyone aware of who he is,that way no one will deal with him again.I don't know why TY members would want to screw another member.I thought we were all 1 big happy family in here.Maybe because of actions to not deliver his end of the bargin,he should be banned from this site.There should be an oath taken for all members to abide by rules and if you break them,you are out first strike.There is no reason for fourbarrel to suffer this way.I am an honest dude,and I would not stiff anyone here.Neither should others.How does that saying go,"it takes 1 bad apple to ruin it for all".Life is #$%&* short man,no one needs to deal with something like this yet. No wander there are wars.Why can't we just all get along.Sheesh.I better stop now.It's not even me that is waiting for a part,but I can really get hot under the collar over something like this.Wish you luck there fourbarrel.Let us know what happens finally.:rulez: :mad:

I really appreciate all the support guys lets just hope he actually comes through in the next day or two.If I get stiffed again this week I'll have to try some other means of retribution. :die:

fourbarrel said:
I really appreciate all the support guys lets just hope he actually comes through in the next day or two.If I get stiffed again this week I'll have to try some other means of retribution. :die:
You can borrow my buddy 303,no need for anything bigger.LOL

Thats just bullshit plain and simple.
Once you send the money the part belongs to you. It's the sellers responsibility to ship the item pronto. If he's going on vacation or needs to be out of town then he shouldn't litst the item until he gets back. These people that think they can screw around and take care of their end at their leiaure are just plain rude and irresponsable.

I would send mr sled a pm and explain it, he doesnt go for someone ripping somebody off on this site, it will get taken care of real fast.

I was in contact with Tom last week about the situation but neither of us knew the member in question was away on vacation.It may be time to try another cage rattling from Tom as it's now one more day and still no crank.

had no problem with you bischof on the gauge pod(blue one) I purchased from you.Got the item I think pretty quick..4-5 days and I am in Canada yet.That is how a transaction should be ..quick and promt.Money in hand ..item sent immediately to buyer.Over and done with.

Well well well.Of all things waiting for me when I got home from work today was a tracking number for my UPS parcel.My fiance tells me she took the call about 2pm so I guess I'll have the crank tomorrow and the engine back together just in time for the rain this weekend :o| .I just checked the calender and assuming it arrives tomorrow it'll be 2 days shy of 4 weeks since I sent the $.What a piece of work this tool is. #$%&*

Well I just got back from my friends with the crank,FINALLY!!I was going to put it in the cases tonight but I left the upper half at my cousins and he's got a huge snowdrift in front of his shed so I'll wait til tomorrow night and go at it.
I may as well laugh about the whole situation now as I've pretty much cursed myself out of words lately,even made up a few new ones.I guess I should be thankful for having all this free time and just think of the money I saved not having to buy gas for the sled for the past 4 weeks #$%&* .
For those who have wanted to know the member in question goes by "sre" and if anyone runs across him in Livonia Michigan kick him in the nuts for me.I'm usually a pretty tolerant person but this is just too much I mean 3.5 weeks to ship from Michigan to Maine.The good news is that the crank does appear to be in pretty good shape as I was told so all I can do is put this in the lesson learned column and go from there.
Hopefully I'll be letting everyone know how it works by Friday night or Saturday.

Back