Getting tired of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's bad when it comes down to turning out other members for pulling stunts like this.I've bought stuff from other members and never had an ounce of problems and I'll no doubt buy from members and sponsors in the future but next time I'll do a little looking into their posting past and get feedback from those that have delt with them.

Now to concentrate on getting this thing back on the snow and salvage at least a couple of rides this year. :letitsnow

Well Iam glad you got your crank!! Now I hope I get my pistons and cyd soon he told me he was on vacation too.and there was a nother guy in Canada waiting for parts and they were mailed at the same time.I guess thats you. I hope I get my parts soon also.

Blue Devil said:
Well Iam glad you got your crank!! Now I hope I get my pistons and cyd soon he told me he was on vacation too.and there was a nother guy in Canada waiting for parts and they were mailed at the same time.I guess thats you. I hope I get my parts soon also.
Good luck keep us posted...

It sounds like a bad transaction, but $hit happens. Maybe you should give the guy some slack. I don't know him nor am I taking his side, BUT you did get a GOOD crank at a GOOD price. Go down to your local dealer and tell them you want a crank and you want one now and see what he says. "Yeah I will have to order one for ya, it will be a week or 2 and it will be $1000." I am glad you got your crank but I am in a similar situation. I told a guy I would send him a MO for some parts and completely forgot, then I took off for a week in the UP. well when I got home there was a box of parts laying in the garage that I didnt even pay for yet!!! I felt like an A-hole but it was an honest mistake. I sent the money order out the same day but it was close to 2 weeks from the day he sent it to me. It could have been alot worse, and dont take this the wrong way. I sure am glad this guy didnt run my name through the mud because of an honest mistake on my part, but it is not something I practice on a regular basis. Once again dont take this wrong, I would be mad also, but maybe it wasn't the best thing to throw his name out.

Last edited:
BBlueSRX said:
It sounds like a bad transaction, but $hit happens. Maybe you should give the guy some slack. I don't know him nor am I taking his side, BUT you did get a GOOD crank at a GOOD price. Go down to your local dealer and tell them you want a crank and you want one now and see what he says. "Yeah I will have to order one for ya, it will be a week or 2 and it will be $1000." I am glad you got your crank but I am in a similar situation. I told a guy I would send him a MO for some parts and completely forgot, then I took off for a week in the UP. well when I got home there was a box of parts laying in the garage that I didnt even pay for yet!!! I felt like an A-hole but it was an honest mistake. I sent the money order out the same day but it was close to 2 weeks from the day he sent it to me. It could have been alot worse, and dont take this the wrong way. I sure am glad this guy didnt run my name through the mud because of an honest mistake on my part, but it is not something I practice on a regular basis. Once again dont take this wrong, I would be mad also, but maybe it wasn't the best thing to throw his name out.

Yea mabey if it was early last fall or something I would have been a bit more lenient but to screw around in the middle of prime sledding season the way he did trying to get the crank shipped out some way to save himself $ is inexcusable especially after the price he quoted me INCLUDED usps shipping.You say that you got your parts before you had even sent the payment out well you were obviosly dealing with an extremely trusting person and as I stated in my original post I sent the money out Western Union so it would be there in a matter of minutes to "expidite the transaction",his words.
As far as mentioning his name well that was probably anger and frustration and looking back on it was mabey not so wise but I feel other members should know his selling practices and if you look at some of his posts in the classified section this isn't the first time shipping an item has been an issue,something I did not find out until after.
Like I said earlier this will go in the leason learned column and as far as getting it at a good price yes I did but that still doesn't give someone the right to mess around with shipping a part out that technically speaking they dont even own any more.

Once money has changed hands there should be no delays period. The law in the US and most states is very clear in this regard. I have had many bad dealings with other sledders, and yes sadly some were even on this site. I have experienced deals where shipping was delayed weeks and even months after my money was received by the seller. It is one thing to be slow with the money, but an entirely different thing to delay shipping when money has been received. I choose to not post any specifics about these deals publicly, but they know who they are.

Unfortunately this sport attracts all kinds including those who may lack in the integrity department. So while I totally emphathize with you, and understand all too well where you are coming from, and it makes me very angry; I agree with you - Lesson Learned, unfortunate situation, but time to move on.

We are not all "bad eggs"

My self if i had a bad deal h*ll yea i would post the guy's name,why not???
why protect a guy that rip's people off??

i would do it to protect other fellow sledders from what happend to me..my $.02!!!!!

for once in your life daman you have stood up and stood your ground...good for ya..LOL..Kidding aside,I am with you on that.Money don't come easy any more.Seems I got to work harder to make it these days.If someone rips me off,I will try my best to let others know about it,and he will not be ripping others off anymore...hopefully.
My job got cancelled today,so I am at home making $00.00.Have to go the post office to pick up my PV cables that came in.That will cost me $5.00 in gas alone there and back.

no not permanent.I have been picked as the Boss says "#1 person to keep for the building of the new company) I told him I would want an increase in wages for sure,since I do a lot of his insurance job repairs.He said well now would be tough to do,but as we grow again,he will look into spreading the wealth.Well heard that before.Will stick around,but my eyes are always looking for something better.Dropping the Home Depot contract will definitely reduce work for us by 50%,but it wasn't working out with them money wise.There are other avenues he is exploring...ie)manufacturing his own door frames and door units and selling to builders,etc.Using more fibreglass doors instead of steel doors.
Our new building will be 3 times larger then what we have now.I will be spending a lot of time in there constructing walls for offices,assembly line section,spray booth area.Racking and shelving for the products and hardware.Setting up an area for table saws,chop saws,etc.Time will tell I guess.

Unfortunately this sport attracts all kinds including those who may lack in the integrity department. So while I totally emphathize with you, and understand all too well where you are coming from, and it makes me very angry; I agree with you - Lesson Learned, unfortunate situation, but time to move on.

We are not all "bad eggs"[/QUOTE]

I could'nt agree more Ding and move on I have.Now I'm just trying to get used to the warm weather again LOL.Why isn't winter about 5 months long anyway?

this past winter wasn't that long out here.Snowed before xmas a little.Basically 2 months to ride.Saved $321.00 in fuel from last year.Didn't put on the miles this past season.Got lots of oil left yet.

well I got my PV cable today and installed it and another PV valve.Got the old cable out of the other valve,but now the space looks to big to re-use the old PV again.Need to fill the slot with maybe epoxy and then slice a groove out on it,don't know.

bluemonster1 said:
well I got my PV cable today and installed it and another PV valve.Got the old cable out of the other valve,but now the space looks to big to re-use the old PV again.Need to fill the slot with maybe epoxy and then slice a groove out on it,don't know.

I had one do that a couple of years ago and had a friend weld it in and re drill the hole but an epoxy or JB weld may work,worth a try.

time

I'm in B.C. Canada and It took me 5 weeks shipping time from MI by US Air Mail. That was from 2 reputable people on the TY.

Back