I'm finally 21...

how the heck do you afford your sled and all you put into it if your only 21? i'm 21 and have car/school/insurance/etc payments out the rear

When I was 21 I had money coming out of my butt lol.I made really good money until the owner of the place got it for fraud and ran the place in to the ground.

Happy Birthday Vince!

when i was 21 i knew everything and father thought i was an idiot, when i was 30 i realized my father knew everything when i was 21

1CrazySledder said:
WOOOOOO HOOOOO. My B-Day today. Now I can hit all the spots. :rofl:

-1CS

21, ha, ha, ha, (you wish) I saw it was your birthday yesterday and was going to send ya a happy b-day but forgot (old timers disease, I'm 22). I think all that paint and smoke from those flames you've been burnin on your ride are startin to take their toll. You need to open up some doors and air the place out.

Anyways "Happy Birthday" and be carfull with that first beer. I would hate to see you cuffed up downtown at Fort Knox. Or worse yet brought up to Jefferson to visit the the real bad boys. At least make sure you're out by the time the river freezes up or I might have to sneak up there and take that hot rod of yours out myself.

opsled

Whoooo Hooooow 21 - good bye cash!!!! At least that was the way it happened for me until I got out of the beer haze sometime later.

I don't remember my 21st B-day. Matter of fact I don't remember 21 through about 25, but I think I had fun. Maxdlx

maxdlx said:
I don't remember my 21st B-day. Matter of fact I don't remember 21 through about 25, but I think I had fun. Maxdlx

I hear ya there, brother. My 20's went so damn fast I barely remember any of it. lol..Boy, I sure drank allot back then. Wait a minute, I still drink like that, I am from Wisconsin, ya know..lol

The land of the bar out in the middle of no where, where everyone is welcome. Man I love Wi. Maxdlx

1CrazySledder said:
WOOOOOO HOOOOO. My B-Day today. Now I can hit all the spots. :rofl:

-1CS
Do you mean the trees around the corner,the rocks under the snow.The blinding hill on the trail or the next sledder coming around the corner.You can now enjoy and hit them spots.I have done it all and survived.
Did bar hopping at night from small town to small town..ended up racing at 3:00 in the morning.Should have been dead many times.At least I didn't destroy any sled,but almost destroyed myself a few times.Just don't drink and drive,it is not worth it...being crippled for life or even dead.My brother in law ended up dead,was drinking..raced a guy on the railroad tracks and the rest is history.His sled ended up on top of him and crushed his chest.Got the phone call 2:00 in the morning.
So have fun but be smart when sledding.To many things can go wrong,especially when today's sleds are even faster.PARTY ON DUDE!!!!!

Age 21, that was a great year.

Happy Birthday

As mentioned above: do not drink and drive ( sled or car or anything), watch those beer goggles they could get you into trouble, and save your money.

LMAO..... :rofl: .... first of all, Happy Birthday! secondly.... aren't computers great! lol...... this is one of the funniest threads i have read yet! ...21......lol....

Back