I'm finally 21...

LOL alright.What is 21.It is just the beginning,you are still in the learning curve.You may think you have the world by the balls,but guess what..most at 21 really don't know what they want to do in life.Like my daughter..now 23.She tells me all she wants to do is party hardy and enjoy life.She has no money,blows it all partying.Can't drive a car anymore because of all the Red light camera and speeding tickets.Her licence is sky high now,so she can't drive.She has had 3 vehicles written off already.She has gone so far as to steal her mothers banking card and stealing money so she can go to the bars and party with her friends.I told her to grow up already.She is going back to school and hopefully get a degree.She wants to be like a CSI investigator,it is a tough course but I think she could do it.Then she can move to the big city somewhere and get a job in that field.She does drink to much I think and may have that problem to over come,otherwise I told her when she hits 30 and wanders why her life is so screwed up...she only has her self to blame.

sleddheadd said:
LMAO..... :rofl: .... first of all, Happy Birthday! secondly.... aren't computers great! lol...... this is one of the funniest threads i have read yet! ...21......lol....

Funny huh? Don't you believe I am 21, Mark? lmao....

You are correct, I can be anything I want on a computer. Isn't there a new country song out about that? LOL

-Vince

Hey man happy birthday:). Take it easy!.

Oh btw. I`m also 21 hehe, but I turn 22 in just a few days I think.. lol.

:)

I think whats funny is all the (YOOO WOOOin) about finaly being able to go have a legal beer. When I turned 21 I had allready been on a 3 year legal bender and didn't give a hoot that I was 21. It was just another day at the office. ;):D :WayCool: ;):D :WayCool:

Times have changed and I now spend most of my nights on the couch. (ZZZZZZZZ) Phil (opsled)

Back