pt#'s for oversize idler wheels 5.350 or 5.375

hotrodd

Anyone have any part numbers for ordering these from polaris or doo? I believe the stock yamaha idler wheels have a 20mm I.D. and all the doo and polaris wheels have a 25 MM I.D. Does this make a difference? I would like to run 5 3/8 polaris wheel or the 3.375 doo wheel.

Thanks

I did find a polaris wheel that I think will fit - 5.350 O.D. X .750 D.I. - will this be a direct fit for my yamaha? Thanks

I just ordered four wheels from J.R. Graham: 5.375 x .750.

These are the standard ones used on the Indy's from '83 to '02 that will fit the Yami's. I'll let you know how they work as I should be receiving them in a few days.

Jon

Those will fit the outside rail wheels , then you wont need the spacers....But I think the inner wheels will run the normal 25mm ID bearing......

why not just get oversized wheels from Maxx Perf or one of the other aftermarket people? - that is what I'm running and they work awesome - 3000 miles on one set of hyfax!

the problem with the maxx wheels are the bearings are molded in and when bearing goes bad or starts getting loose in wheel it can't be replaced. i run the blue kimpex 5.35 and they seem to be working out well.

Back