how much is this suspension worth?

kozal01

Website
www.myspace.com
im looking into buying a rear suspension out of an Artic Cat ZRT to put under my SRX, comes with fox shocks and 13.5" of travel. what is something like this worth? also would the front shocks of that sled work on mine? im getting it all from a friend and he asked me to make him an offer, but i reqally have no idea where to start. :dunno: thanks!

you can get newer skids with better shocks for 400. I'd say 200 to 250 tops. Maxdlx

there is a dragon skid on here or the4 stroke side for 400 with little to no miles on it. It has the Walker Evans adjustable shocks.

maxdlx said:
there is a dragon skid on here or the4 stroke side for 400 with little to no miles on it. It has the Walker Evans adjustable shocks.

The shocks alone are worth that.

I might go that route for my 2000 xcsp, then I would have an xtra 10 with fox shox and the rear PPS for sale....

maxdlx said:
you can get newer skids with better shocks for 400. I'd say 200 to 250 tops. Maxdlx
Sorry but dont forget i live in the land of plenty...........................plenty high prices that is.lol :o|

I would be weary of that skid, just because they measure the travel on those different, the ETT tunnel (extra travel) making it seem a LOT better than it really is. you can find newer and better for not a lot. I think I paid $250 for my mono if I remember right......

03viperguy said:
I would be weary of that skid, just because they measure the travel on those different, the ETT tunnel (extra travel) making it seem a LOT better than it really is. you can find newer and better for not a lot. I think I paid $250 for my mono if I remember right......

I agree. You just have to look around and keep your eyes open for awhile and you can find a deal. I got a practically new 2007 Polaris IQ skid with Walker Evans shocks for $300 on the HCS forums.

I found a 05 edge suspension for $250 about a year ago. sold my proaction for $175

I lucked out and found a SC10111 from an 01' for $100, guy had no clue what it was worth.

Yamasquaw said:
I lucked out and found a SC10111 from an 01' for $100, guy had no clue what it was worth.

wow, thats a steal and a half!! i missed out on an edge skid last week on craigslist by a few hours, he wanted 200 for it. i havent gotten a price yet for the ZRT skid, but the seller is a freind so im guessing he will let it go cheap. if not ill keep looking.

honestly, I wouldnt even get the zrt skid for real cheap. better to get a good skid and instal once rather than keep hacking the tunnel when you find a better one cheaper and are not happy with the zrt skid

03viperguy said:
honestly, I wouldnt even get the zrt skid for real cheap. better to get a good skid and instal once rather than keep hacking the tunnel when you find a better one cheaper and are not happy with the zrt skid

just curious what is bad about the ZRT suspension compaired to say an edge, or an sc10III ect. i know i wont be able to find an expert or an m10 in my price range so ive counted them out.

Back