how much is this suspension worth?

what year is it? if you are going for the 13.5" you will be disappointed as they kind of cheated in their measuring. I would just get what you want, rather then what you can find fast. only want to do it once.... and I have never heard someone say "man them old zrt's ride NICE" I would think a cross country or sno pro cat skid would just be a lot better choice if you are an aggressive rider.

ok, update. so i got a price for the ZRT skid. free. cant really beat the price so im going to give it a shot. needs some hyfax, a couple wheels (not green) and some paint. shocks are good and rails are good. if i hate it, ill put up the cash (if i have it) for something else. its gotta be better than whats in the SRX stock. im not worried about having extreme long travel because im no extreme rider by any means, i just want a skid that will soak up the bumps on the trail better than my proaction will. will this skid do that for me? anyways, heres a couple pics of it for the hell of it.

P1240495.jpg

P1240496.jpg

Now that price is right.The limiters look to be sucked tight.

I would get a set of front mounts and leave yours were they are.Than you could go back to the original skid if you wanted in a flash.

Do yourself a favor, and use the money you had for the skid, and get the shocks freshened up. Maxdlx

maxdlx said:
Do yourself a favor, and use the money you had for the skid, and get the shocks freshened up. Maxdlx

i planned on that as well. theres a guy locally that does an exchange deal. give him your old shock and he swaps you a rebuilt one. forgot what he charges, i want to say 50 or 75

still, what year? may not really end up being any better than where you are. do a long travel kit for your stock skid, made a HUGE difference on my old 97 600sx. just hate to see you drill holes in your tunnel and end up not being happy.....

Back