2010 Maine TY Ride

04rxw10

VIP Member
rxrider will be over here in Maine Feb 19 visting hondo and riding the Gaspe.

So heres what I'm thinking Feb 26-28 Fri,Sat,Sun.

After a long trip across the pond rx will be tired and want to relax so lets make it the weekend after he gets here.

Hondo and rxrider will be on the Gaspe trip during the week I think if I'm wrong please let me know. :dunno:

I have a room reserved at the Lakeside Lodge on Eagle Lake. It has 7 beds in 3 bedrooms so we can split the cost easily $225 for 3 days is cheap and Hondo might be able to see the hotel from his house. :Moon: :rofl:

heres the link to the hotel :http://www.lakesidelodge.us/index.htm

Well I guess I took the bull by the horn on this. IF your in on this let me know. All riders are :wel:

In am interested, but cant commit as the wife is due in January and who knows... I have family in van buren and if able to be up I can crash with them. thanks for bringing this up.. where do you generally ride?

I have only been up in the county a few times but hondo said hes willing to show us around and we all know he can put some miles on in a day.

I don't see a problem putting on 150-200 a day Hondo is going to be our guide with him holding the world record for most miles on a sled in 60 days of 12000+ miles 150 is no sweat for him.

i'll see whats going on between the new baby and work and if theres snow here grooming with the club time will be short but it does sound like a good time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hell you might be able tride up with me I live right on the town line

if nothing else we should hook up for some local rides if it ever snows, also are you from lisbon falls origionally, i grew up/went to school in lisbon, and looking at your profile we're the same age, so if youre from there we must know each other

Not from Lisbon i'm from Bowdoin but married and moved here you might know my wife though. Shoot me a PM and I can send you her name.

Everything is still a go rxrider and a couple others are going to be here. They will be back the day before the Maine TY ride from their Gaspe trip.

Just need a head count on who's going to be there for sure as I have a room with 7 beds in it. Just split the cost is all I ask $32 for a bed for the weekend is cheap I think.

The room is $225 for the weekend and if ALL beds are full (7 beds) and we split the cost its only $32 per person for the whole weekend

Last edited:
OK its go time I need a head count NOW so I can make sure everyone has a bed.

I have a crewcab and a 2 place trailer so if anyone wants to split gas and ride up thats fine I will put my sled in the back of the truck.

I am going to try to make it. Last Tuesday I blew up my 500 so I am in the process of converting it to a 600 tripple. I am away this week end so all my testing will be done after school next week and maybe some if everything goes right Thursday maybe Friday, I really want to make it down the ride sounds like a lot of fun.

I called the motel today they still have 2 small rooms and 1 large room the same as I got (7 BEDS IN 3 ROOMS) left so if you want to get in you better call.

TO bad the date suck for me. Movin out of house on 25th and movin in to new bigger house with 2 bay garage on the 26th!!!! Neveer had my own garage before. Still wish I could go riding.

OK one more thing to address here for those of you that are going to the TY ride this weekend and want to goto the Yamaha Demo ride in Portage.

PM me with your Name, Mailing Address and Email so I can get tickets for you the reason I need all this Info is for my dealer.

He will get them set up and email them to you so your not on the standby list we can show up and sign up for the 45 min ride.

As of right now I have just me going up I have a 2 place open trailer and a crew cab truck so if anyone wants to split gas I have no problem.

I can put my sled in the back of the truck so I can take 2 more guys with me.

TY Ride

Guys. It's looks like I will come up and meet you guys for Saturday ride. Where can we meet? Time?......
Blue

Back