OSP sets new world record at The 4th Annnual Racing Extreme Grass Drags!

Aircraftman

The 4th Annnual Racing Extreme Grass Drags was a HUGE success with a Extremely fast track and the quickest sleds in the country! We are looking at running2 or 3 events next year!

Congratulations to One Stop Performance in setting the new Lake Racer 500' Grass record time with a 3.948 at 131MPH and backing it up with a 3.894 at 131.65MPH!!

We will be making the track even better next year.. look for more records to come from our race next year!

Heres a couple pics of the finals. Were gonna get a hi-res video up soon.

Attachments

• VIDEO0025_657.jpg
    VIDEO0025_657.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 10
  • VIDEO0024_400.jpg
    VIDEO0024_400.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 24
We enjoyed the show!!!

There was a lot to see and do there and sleds was just part of it. The swap was good. There was sleds on tar at 1/4 mile and every thing else that runs on wheels.

Here's some pics of some of what was there.

If you couldn't find something of interest you don't like motorsports. The Gasser was bad Assed and so was the Fiat. We saw the jet run too. Old fart in the pic was driven. Went 280+mph and he said it drank 20 gallons of K-1 per run. The pit cart (there were many) had a sled engine in it and a wing on the back.

LOTS of Cool stuff.

opsled

Attachments

• Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 020.jpg
    Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 020.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 0
  • Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 019.jpg
    Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 019.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 018.jpg
    Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 018.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 017.jpg
    Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 017.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 016.jpg
    Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 016.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 015.jpg
    Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 015.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 014.jpg
    Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 014.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 021.jpg
    Eagles nest Great Lakes Dragway 021.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 7
bluemonster1 said:
Andy can your SRX do that..better get to work man.
sure could have use one those today at the grass track, not good for the SRX today :o| Dam F7's :o|

bluemonster1 said:
I guess its time for you to pu an F7 Andy and put the old iron to rest..she is to heavy to race them sleds.
Never give up Never Surrender........LOL ;)!

I thought the SRX,s were King of grass dragging.that was what they were built to do good...better see why you were spinning so much at launch..you need to get instant traction and shoot off..

Osp has runn faster then that in pevious years at HayDays so has Glen Hall on his 2stroke turbo twin.He has been in the high 3.7's.

Looks like it was a nice turn out.I wish i could have made it.Damn weddings,lol

Sorry I missed that.Looks like it would be a good race on the sled the Glen retired.That technically could be run in the lake racer but he ran it in the outlaw class at 3.7's

we were called by glen's guys. we wished he would have come down. Next year for sure we will have 2 or 3 races with lake racer and outlaw as part of the show.

My buddy was there with his blue rx1 turbo he has been fighting electrical issues for 2 years and finally figured it out at the end of the race.After the races where over he made a pass spinning out of the the gate and spun the whole track so only ran a 4.4.

Back