OSP sets new world record at The 4th Annnual Racing Extreme Grass Drags!

yea, grandpa finally got that thing rocking! Dennis is a wildman! I hope im still pullin the trigger on sleds like that at his age!! LOL ;)!

Aircraftman said:
yea, grandpa finally got that thing rocking! Dennis is a wildman! I hope im still pullin the trigger on sleds like that at his age!! LOL ;)!
LOL I help him out slot in the winter.I just put 2 and 2 together.Your the Yamaha guy from northern Ill he talks about once and a while.

If its the same guy that was at Golf Farm the week before, Not only is he 40 years older, hes quite a bit bigger. I say hes the real winner. He did a great job both weekends

pro116 said:
My buddy was there with his blue rx1 turbo he has been fighting electrical issues for 2 years and finally figured it out at the end of the race.After the races where over he made a pass spinning out of the the gate and spun the whole track so only ran a 4.4.

Dennis' blue RX-1 Turbo sled has always been impressive. I remember how fun it was watching that sled at the Weenie Roast speed runs back in 2008, taking top speed of 153.xxx. That was some big smoke at that time!

Yeah, i give dennis all the respect in the world for never giving up! hes a good man. watching my stalker rip up to 135MPH by 20's before crushing the rollers on his secondary at 700' on his first tuning run was awesome for 2008!!! we did some damage but it was worth it!!

He ran a 4.44 500' late in the day at our race Oct 29th!

See you all next year for a couple events. Any date suggestions are welcome.

Look for some BIG changes to our track, scoring and racing program next year. Guaranteed to be setting more records!! Including attendance. Looking at a 2 day event with qualifying and vintage day 1 and finals day 2.

Thanks to all for coming out, we had alot of input and will be acting on all of it. If you were there and want to see any changes or additions or just have a complaint please feel free to email or call me directly

Kris Werth

Race Director

Racing-Extreme.com

aircraftman1968@gmail.com

Back