Gaylord/ fredric -area ride Jan 21&22, 2005

Tod

VIP Member
Myself, Bigmax and ChrisRX1 will be in gaylord on Thursday night the 20th of Jan 2005 and ready to ride Friday morning.

If anyone wants to meet up and ride we can decide on the meeting spot. Maybe the swamp in fredric or some place in gaylord or ??????????.

Post if ya wana ride.

Tod

dang
my bro and i just made reservations in da up for that weekend...
watch out...at the swamp bar there stealing sleds... lock em up guys

Com'on Carl, you know you'd rather ride in the lower instead of going to the UP where there's assloads of snow! And thanks for the heads up on the Swamp... now I'll just have to decide whether to park out front & leave the key in it... it's worth a lot more on paper and I sure like the new 4-strokes... :mrgreen:

ok... i just rechecked and the reservations are for next weekend.....
i may be able to meet up with you guys..........where are you staying?
not sure if i want to shoot up for sat meeting and ride home... or stay the whole weekend
carl

WHEN Could You Maybe Meet Up Fri? I'll Be In Grayling ,but I'm Supposed To Meet Up With Some More Down Staters Sat.

Last edited:
QUOTE=Tod]Myself, Bigmax and ChrisRX1 will be in gaylord on Thursday night the 20th of Jan 2005 and ready to ride Friday morning.

ya geezee im gettin old,,, i gotta read a lil more closly heh heh..

i would love to meet you guys fri morn..but ill prolly have to leave for home fri eve..
carl
chad... :4STroke: ;)!

Carl,
you can meet us about anyplace that is convenient for you or you can just come right to the house in Gaylord and park on the street, plenty of room as there are only two houses on the street. I would invite everyone to stay at the house but Mom and step dad are there and he cannot take to many people very well anymore. But everyone can meet there and take off at the end of the day friday and sat.

Tod

PS -Carl - not sure if you remember or not but you help me change a drivshaft bearing on my 700SX in muni, TY ride 2003...... thanks again.

tod
of corse i remember you bud!!
you thinking i woulda forgot about all that fileing to get that dang bearing off! heh heh...

yeah if you could email me some directions that would be great!!
chahn8437@wideopenwest.com
thanks
carl

Carl,
I will send you directions to the house. Bring some others too if ya want. Wish I could be more accomadating with the house.

Tod

700Scott,

Do you know what time you will be in the area?? We can try to meet your group if you want.

Tod

Tod said:
700Scott,

Do you know what time you will be in the area?? We can try to meet your group if you want.

Tod

i'll be up there 8-830 tomorrow night. As for the group, it'll only be myself and the wife riding friday. Everyone else is comming up friday night. I could meet up as early as you want on fri., but i'm not sure what direction you all are heading. if you're heading south from gaylord maybe meet up in waters or fredric.

talking with my dad (grayling) he said there was 10+ inchs with the ice base and snow was coming down earlier today. i'm not sure if it was good snow or just fluff and i didn't ask questions 'cause i've got to do my driveway no matter. either way it sounds like plenty even if you gotta two track it. i'll be heading home early sunday so if you go have a good ride my friends

we will be there sunday morning , ski, gina ...if you guys want to meet up let me know ...we might even stop in lewiston and ride out of there ...there is plenty of parking at skinnys place if needed ......how do you like that not even my place ..

I'm in for Sunday....we got lotsa snow at least 8-10" so far and still coming down. I was out tonight for a while and it is looking great. Some rough stuff but LOTS of fresh powder.

I'll be gone til friday night...Ill check back then and update the conditions.
Tom

BTW, I have room for parking for 5-6 trucks & trailers (right off trail 7 near Waters) and can accomadate a couple of people if needed...send a pm and I'll get back to you Friday night or call me 989-205-2601 if intrested.
Tom

Back