Gaylord/ fredric -area ride Jan 21&22, 2005

Well as far as Myself, Bigmax and ChrisRX1 riding on sunday, it would be my fault that we cant. I have to head home first thing Sunday morning (kids).

But the plan for now is to ride Friday and Saturday all day, so if you guys want to join us that would be great.

I can email you directions to the house in Gaylord (Micheywe addition) or meet ya some place along the way.

Tod

Gina,
If you want to ride with us Friday morning I can email your directions to the house. Carl will be at the house at 8:00am friday the 21st. I just wish I could be more accomodating with the house, but cant really have any more people stay the night than what I already have.

On friday we may do more trails than what we would do on sat, but both days will probably be a mix of both. Just more off trail on sat than fri.

I think on Friday we may head towards Waters out of gaylord and then towards Lovells or ????????.

On sat we will take the "back way" (bit of trail, power lines, pipe lines) to Larrys Bar and then figure it out from there.............. and end up in fredric by the end of the day. (swamp burger sure sounds good right now)

call or email me,
1-800-798-0867 x318
Todgiessler@perego.com

Tod

Last edited:
gina , same as tod, a mix of both , we are starting to know our way around lewiston and the back roads and fields but we do trail ride a bit , i just cant seem to get the speed out of my system , i love the trail to garland and seeing the speedo hit 113 mph :) ...vipertom are you going to be riding sunday ??? would love to meet up and ride with ya , i have about 4-5 guys coming up for the day , so i dont know if thats to big of a crowd for ya , let me know ..

Kyle, hows the frost bite?

The more I think about it, the more I am leaning towards sitting this weekend out! Lord knows I need to catch up on the school work and save a little cash.

Thanks for the offer guys ... maybe another weekend!

LOL....Barfy ....might have to change my tag line ...mr sled said pukie ....LOL...

heh heh...that was the dogs name in the cartoon... "the family circle" in the newspapers lol!!

i have been having ty ride withdrawls.. this one is the first one for me in 2 years.. :WayCool:
carl

carl

Its not going to be muni by any means but i am glad you are going to join us.

If anyone needs directions to the house and cant get ahold of me, carl has the directions too.

Tod

on my way at 4:30 thursday 20th 2005

Ok i will be outa here in a half hour. If you want directions to the house see if carl is still around to send you the directions that I send him.

The number at the house in gaylord is 989-939-8297
my cell is 260-701-9033.

Tod

Last edited:
Looks also like we are going to meet up with 700Scott in waters at the gas station at around 9:30am give or take a few. So anyone that wants to meet in waters you can be there too.

Tod

Was Good Riding With Ya'll. We'll Have To Do It Again When The Kids Not Sick Or The Wifes Not Up There And I Have Studs ;)! Kinda Sucked Missing Half The Ride, But Still A Blast none the less

Back