Michiganders

Glad this post was brought back up after 8 yrs or so:)
Kalamazoo area is home...ride Kal-Haven (Vmax4 friendly), some Northern MI riding and always 1 trip to the U.P. (Big Bay last year...Bay Mills many others)
Got to love this state!!!!!!!!!

Kalamazoo area is home...ride Kal-Haven (Vmax4 friendly), some Northern MI riding and always 1 trip to the U.P. (Big Bay last year...Bay Mills many others)
Got to love this state!!!!!!!!!

Rode the Kal-Haven trail last year. Pretty sweet.

I'm in Saline, by Ann Arbor.

Originally from the Western U.P. But stuck in cheesehead territory for work. Usually ride Ontonagon, Greenland, Mass City, Rockland area. Wander up to the Keewenaw every once in a while too.

Im bluedevils neighbor. OTSEGO! (But i must go back to freeland on the weekdays LOL!) Still a few of those guys around now and then.

Is that the town of Otsego MI, or the county of Otsego MI? It's about a 200 mile difference, depending on how straight the crow flies!

I'm in coldwater an hour south of Lansing. Ride around here when there's snow usually make a couple trips to allegan and make one trip to the u.p. a year.

Newaygo Now North of Grand arpids. East of Muskegon. Ride the Baldwin, Cadillac area and out of the family cabin in the Fife Lake area ( Kalkaska).

I was born in Alma, MI. grew up in Kentucky and now live in Montana

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back