Michiganders

Live in Cadillac and ride mainly in cadillac/ Irons? Wellston, get to curtis when I can

Bushman said:
The snow should be good from what I see on the news!

you going to be around this weekend? just asking 'cause i was going to ride to or towards ind. river

700scott said:
you going to be around this weekend? just asking 'cause i was going to ride to or towards ind. river

Yes I will be kind of, Having my baby girls 1st birthday party saturday & may head up to GM for a sunday rip..... Not sure as of yet. My dad was saying he had 5" of fresh snow about a hour ago in IR. ;)!

To those who asked where I am at its just off lewiston grade and near the trail.This can't be beat for riding,you can go pretty much any direction from here.We received about 8-10 inches of snow today,but its nothing but fluff so it'll do little for our trails,there is now base either.I sure hope this changes soon.

Atlanta, MI here..... us ne michigan guys need to be heard...... ride in atlanta,lewiston,vienna locally, anywhere in the UP when we can go....

yamahaman said:
DV when is the next time you are going to be going up?

Going up friday night untill sunday morning. From what I've heard there is enough snow in that area. I'm getting sick of these one day rides, but I'm still working on my sled pluas alot of stuff going on right now, but I'll be about a mile from south Higgins Lake State PArk, thats where my cottage is.

Guys the ice that we have up here under the snow on the trails is very bad! I can see a lot of sleds will be torn up monday morning. I am not telling anyone how to ride but this weekend you will really need to watch for the other guy. Ride safe & have fun but be carefull! Randy

I'm Movin'

This is gettin old. Ya al be havin good fun all year every year. I beat heck out of sled gettin 1K miles a year and most is due to trailering to snowbelt. Hell, I live in the coldest hole in the states and no ridin. Snow misses all the time. UP look out. Here we come. Too old to be jumpin cornices anymore or so the wifey says. ;)!

onlybluesxv said:
Atlanta, MI here..... us ne michigan guys need to be heard...... ride in atlanta,lewiston,vienna locally, anywhere in the UP when we can go....

I have relatives that live 300yards from the trail head in atlanta. So far this year its the only trip I've made due to poor snow. There isn't good enough snow in the up yet. I'm going to wait some more. :o|

Not quite from 8-9 years ago....but Ive been around for 7 ;)!

Clio, Mi (suburb of Flint)

Back