Nice Pic Of My Sx

REDMATER

tya
Website
mysite.verizon.net
I Put A 1" Bar Riser On My Sx Saturday And It Is Perfect For Me When I Stand Up,cause I Am Kinda Short But It Put My Arns And Wrists At The Perfect Angle. Also Have A Little More Room When Sitting Down For Cornering I Like It Alot... ;)!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 37

Sled looks great, but that snow looks even better! The whoppin' 6" we got from the "big one" is pretty much long gone and I'm aching to ride. :cry:

I think a riser is going to be my next mod. After getting to put some miles on the Viper I've quickly decided that the bars are just too low. I rolled them forward a few degrees, but I just keep hitting my knees when I try to stay "front and low" while cornering.

If you went 1" you just used a block right? I'm going to try to get away with 2" by using the ROX billet mounts. I figure this will give me the most adjustment as long as the cables are long enough.

Yes I Used A 1" Power Madd Block Riser,didnt Have To Do Anything With The Cables, But Look In The Faq Section For In Fo And The Tallest Bar Riser You May Have To By Cable Extentions For A 2" Riser

I got a 2" Power Madd riser block on my 02' viper with stock cables and no problems either (only 20.00). It makes a heck of a difference. To me it's way more comfortable and if you like to stand, then a riser is for you!!! 2" is about the max you can go, before you have to extend your cables, for a Viper.

I haven't tried them, but I've heard about them, most things by ROX are solid....I guess they're rox solid...dumb joke anyway...I'd bet if you got em they work great or go with something like the Power Madd product...I put it on in 10 min...or less. I t sounds like the Rox is more versatile, that may be the better bet, I have never needed to move mine since I set it though. Mater as usual...nice sled..if I can get my pics resized...I will put them on... :o|

Well I hope these work...I've only been trying to get them on here for about a month.

Attachments

• Andyonside.jpg
    Andyonside.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 20
  • AndyTipped.jpg
    AndyTipped.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Re VecVipe.JPG
    Re VecVipe.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 15
  • ResizeViper.JPG
    ResizeViper.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Resize Motor.JPG
    Resize Motor.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 14
sweet picks on one side :0 I love playing like that on the lake. I ussually dont get as far to the side, but will whip along while doing it :) was going about 30 or so last weekend on one ski :) whheeeeeeee!!!

nice sleds, i have heard of laying her on her side but thats xtreme lol, you need a little more snow to get that floating feeling i love doing that.

That is some pretty extreme one ski riding. I like to ride on one ski too but not quite so far low. Had a buddy on the back and started playing on the lake the other weekend.. was going around 100 km/h and popping it up on one ski from one side to the other... kind of hard to hold up but funny none the less. My buddy was trying to explain to me how hard it was to hold on, but I was laughing so hard that I didn't really listen to him. I just keep picturing a spot from a video (one of the first sled video's, can't remember the title) but a guy on a Mach one is trying to do that and tips it up and all the way over... kind of funny to watch... not if it happens to you though. Keep up the antics.. nice to know I'm not the only crazy one that enjoys this sort of thing. ;)!

How do you like your Benders Allvipedup?

All I can say is that I've never ridden a stock Viper, and after having that setup on mine, I never want to! ;)!

So far the triples have been awesome!! It's Like I bought a new sled...well, until my suspension reminds me otherwise...lol Tons of pull when it hooks up, spins alot though, even with 192 studs. That's the next step...136" 1.25 track and Works Shocks....oh and I just bent a control rod this weekend so a new one of those.

Allvipedup said:
So far the triples have been awesome!! It's Like I bought a new sled...well, until my suspension reminds me otherwise...lol Tons of pull when it hooks up, spins alot though, even with 192 studs. That's the next step...136" 1.25 track and Works Shocks....oh and I just bent a control rod this weekend so a new one of those.

I'm with you on the track spin. If I'm not careful I can dig a frickin' trench when the conditions are marginal! 192 studs don't seem to help me much either, but I'm still getting the skid dialed in.

Back