Phazer-I/II , Running board... ?

When changing the length of the skid do you have to change where the suspension bolts ? I'm going to make my phazer 136. Do I have to move anything or is it a bolt up and go? I know i need to make my tunnel extension

You don't change the skid mounting points unless you don't have long enough rail extensions. I have the factory 121-136 extensions if someone can use them. I used a Arctic cat bumper and the pro rmk boards picked up used for 100.

Had to add some tunnel stiffeners to the back. Was a little week there. Just got them off a pro. Worked out well. Strong now.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Basically the boards and tunnel brackets are off a 13-15 Polaris pro rmk. If you look online Polaris parts on the model can get them there. Just find someone parting out pro. What I did. These boards aren't a direct bolt and fit. Takes a bit of cutting and drilling to get them to fit.

It's ugly. Lol. Just took some 1/4 flat bar and ground out profile of brake for tight fit. Also welded a corner piece on at top. Powdercoated and installed. Used spacers to set the rotor distance.
image.jpg

Last edited:
the bracket looks good. odds are you might get some requests for them as there are other riders who would like to convert to hydraulic brakes too.

Wow, nice work!
Did you have to change much to fit that lug height??
Also, What brake system is that off?
Appreciate if you have time to reply...cheers!

Last edited:
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but any specs on the skid setup? I'm putting together parts to do a phazer long track. build this summer.

What specs are u looking for? It's a Stock 136 skid, mounted in stock location. Rail extensions lengthened to accommodate the 141" track, idlers removed, and 2 wheel rear axle installed.

Back