boost bottle from hauck

tomseal6

VIP Member
Am interested in 1 of these kits. Has anybody had any good luck?

He advertises a minimal gain for srx

Yea not big gains advertised but I think it would look cool too. I have a Hauck #4 clutch kit now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Gains are only seen on non-pv sleds, mainly the redheads..srx doesnt need much help yamaha did a good job with it from factory

Absolutely wouldn't hurt to put them on, despite very minimal/or gains...like what 'tomseal6' said "but I think it would look cool too".

Why did the twins come with them from the factory?

Interesting. I have complete set of carbs, intake boots and boost bottle from a 98 Mach z. Those had the Rave valves.

Really wish I could mount one of those motors in there. Lol.

Hey don't shoot the messenger lol I'm just saying that is what I heard I don't know from experience because I don't have one

I doubt there would be any loss...Ive made my own before from copper pipe. Yeah like plumbing pipe :)

Sent from my E6560C using Tapatalk

I am wanting to get all I can out of the stock bore, pipes, and carbs on pump gas.

Next time rings are needed I'll have the cylinders and heads done up.

I am wanting to get all I can out of the stock bore, pipes, and carbs on pump gas.

Next time rings are needed I'll have the cylinders and heads done up.

If you're wanting to stay as close to stock (without big bores, custom pipes, etc. etc.), go with clutching, studded track, silencer (aftermarket exhaust cannister) and jetting. These mods aren't going above and beyond, and not high cost and will give you a lot of power over stock. Adding a booster bottle is simple and doesn't hurt your engine or performance either. It will give you a subtle performance increase, but nothing that will give you that sense of aw. So that addition is a obviously up to an owner. Unlike myself, I purchased my SRX that already had a 780 big bore installed, clutched and jetted. Now I'm looking to add modifications to help wake up that 780 big bore.

I put the boost bottle kit on my 2 piped and ported SX triples with great results.
When I installed the boost bottle kit on my 2002 SRX I saw no noticeable improvements or losses.
From personal experience and IMO...the boost bottle kit is mandatory on a piped SX [non power valved] triple and not worth the trouble on a SRX.

Right now I have a Hauck #4 kit jetted perfectly and 144 down the middle. Realistly, I just need to ride the sled. Just installed new rings this past summer and cleaned it up a bunch.

I have a 2002 complete wiring harness I may put on this summer to add the benefit of added protection.

The gas is crap in the U.P. if you can even get good gas so I have the rear trunk loaded with 4 qts. of torco.

Last year I posted a pic of all pumps at a gas station with only 87 available.

Back