boost bottle from hauck

Staying with stock pipes and carbs because I like the 14+ mpg fuel economy. I like how my cousins are pulling into the pumps on their 600 HO. sleds and I still have 1/4 more tank then they do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm kinda scared to go with a 780 because the cyl. skirts are so thin. I feel that after reading all the horror stories that it's very hard to make a 780 reliable as a stock motor or even trail ported motor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

How do you lose top end with it, booster bottles cycle the air equally. It isn't made to give it more air or anything, just cycle it evenly. So I highly doubt that it'll cause a sled to lose top end.

In some cases it can make the motor feel like the intake track is to long. You can see a dip. Other motors didn't like to flow past a hole in the intake. I maked custom smooth plugs so I could dyno with and without.
Polaris storms had the mold for them right on the intake, they never put them on.

You really have to dyno each motor and see what it does.

For right now, I have an off set axle for 8 inch wheels. I think that will benefit me more then the boost bottle. I will take some picsif you guys can help me figure out how to install it. I need a few 8 inch wheels to start off with but my biggest concern is going to be getting it installed with a 4th wheel kit in it already.

Back