How to ID M10 suspension?

nick5oh

I have a fast m10 skid, I see fast website lists a metric parts 93-00 and a standard parts 01+, wondering how to ID my skid, the bolts are metric.thats all I know. I'd like to ID it so I can order some stuff.

If the bolts are metric it is a metric suspension but a picture would help confirm.

Are you positive the bolts are metric? Looks just like mine and I am pretty sure the rails are different on the metric.

metric bolts will have a number stamped on the head to indicate the grade. Imperial bolts will have radials bumps to indicate grade. You can also pull a bolt and compare. A metric bolt will have the tips of the threads flattened and a Imperial bolt has pointy threads. When all else fails take one to the hardware store and try it in the bolt finder.

They're all imperial bolts, my mistake, so I guess it's a standard m10, on fast's site they list those aluminum arms under the metric m10 only, are the arms the same? I need to order some my are dicked!

They have them for the standard suspension. They are on the last page. 36.99 each

Back