Bleeding coolant system in viper

Sxviperrules99

Just finished rebuilding the motor in my 02 viper and I was wondering if I will have to bleed the coolant system. I am told that there is a bleed screw located under the seat by the rear heat exchanger. So what do I do...? Start the sled up with the reservoir full and then move to the rear and open up the screw until I see coolant moving out. Do i start by starting the sled up with the reservoir cap off and letting the bubbles out of it first? Im probably over thinking the whole thing lol but I want to do it right.

Don't need to run Sled. Just jack up back end so bleed screw is about level with coolant bottle. Then just fill till coolant comes out bleed screw. That's it. Then let it down and top of coolant and fire it up. Make sure the heat exchangers are getting warm. Then let cool check level one more time and run it.

Don't need to run Sled. Just jack up back end so bleed screw is about level with coolant bottle. Then just fill till coolant comes out bleed screw. That's it. Then let it down and top of coolant and fire it up. Make sure the heat exchangers are getting warm. Then let cool check level one more time and run it.

Will do... thanks alot!

Back