SRX PTO cylinder not working

I took out the reed valve out at cylinder and it looks brand new still. I don't think it has to do with the plug/coils/wires because it has spark when I ground it to the frame of the sled. Compression is 93 across all three cylinders which is low I am planning on installing new rings but want to figure out why this one cylinder isn't working right. The piston is definitely moving I can feel/hear it but it isn't getting hot.

Did it run fine last year when parked? The compression is low but all the same. Can you try another gauge? Did you try to spray carb cleaner or starting fluid behind the clutch when running? That's an easy test to check crank seal.

I did the starting fluid behind clutch to check crank seal no engine idle change. It was only ridden once around the yard last year so I assume it was fine last year. The year before it had 750 miles put on it. I tried another gauge same result.

Fresh gas? If you are planning on changing rings anyway I would do it and see if the problem goes away. Compression is definitely low and if there is another problem you might find it when you get in there. That cylinder might read the same after multiple pulls of the rope but that doesn't mean it is the same. How many miles are on this sled?

Back