NEW 2005’S

1-RX-1-ER’S $7750 Blue

1-RS RAGE $7000 Blue

1-VECTOR ER’S $6750 Silver

2-VECTOR DEMO’S $5999 Blue

*net of incentives

*no hidden charges

Last edited:

Did you get pricing yet on 06 Models? I'm interested in a Apex GT.Please e-mail me if you want. Also wondering if I can purchase either a pro-active skid or a monoshock RA to retrofit into a viper chassis?

We do have pricing on the 06 Power Surge Program. Sent you a PM on the sled your after. As far as the skids to retrofit into the Viper goes at this point the only way to get your hands on one is to find a damaged sled or one that someone took it out of. That I currently know they will not be offered as an accessory kit.

I purchased a couple of sleds from you in the past (viper and SX-r) I too am interested in the 2006 line up, either the Nytro, or the APEX RTX.. do you have pricing yet on these? i would like to stop by and ask some questions about both of these sleds.

We do have pricing on those sleds also. Feel free to stop by if you have questions. I will be going on a demo ride on the 06's today so hopefully that will give me some insight as to how these sleds better compare to each other as I have put many miles on RX-1s and a Vector in the last 3 seasons. Hopefully you can stop later in the week or sometime after that.

can you pm me some pricing on the ATX, Nytro and Vector GT....? gotta see if i can work it out before i waste your time.

I have a RX-1 I was thining of tradin in on a Apex ER as well but if the price is right I may just pass it on to my son. Seems like you guys have a good rep, can you pm me a price with and without ACC OTD. I'm about 3-4 hours away but my mom lives not to far away so I could visit her and stop in.

prices thx

Could you PM me with prices on the Attack , Apex mnt. with reverse , and RS Vector Mnt. se also with reverse , Can you possibly give me the expected weight difference with reverse . Also will there be a limited edition Mnt. sled in all black or something to that effect ? THX Mike ;)!

Back