what track size do you recommend for 2002 srx with m10 suspension

d4laseck

Hello,
I have a 2002 SRX with an m10 suspension and the track has gone bad. Looking to buy a new one, what size track will work and what size studs do you recommend?

Thanks,
Derrick

You can fit just about whatever track you want into that sled,it's all according to how much you want to change or modify to do so.If your going to stud the track I'd stay with a 1" lug that way you'll be able to run it without altering anything,like the drivers,and guys have different opinions on which track pattern they like.If you want a decent all around track the Camoplast Carve works really well,or if you find you ride in hard packed snow a lot then a Hacksaw seems to be the choice.I run a Carve with 1.175" studs in my '98 and a Carve with 1.075 in my '01.The 1.075's just don't seem to have the grip I'd like so I think I'll be changing them to 1.175's first chance I get.

Last edited:
For durability I'd go with a 1 inch Kimpex Ultimate Traction. This would be good for corn stubble, gravel roads and crossings, and just generally rougher shtuff
For speed I'd go with a 1 inch Hacksaw. IMHO ..... The best trail track there is.

Back