01 srx 700

hessracing

I got one for you guys on here. How come every one is so hell bent on the 01 SRX 700, as the fastest SRX from 98-02? I know that 98 and 99 don't have the power as the 00-02 have. I under stand the 01 has a lighter break and some changes in the jets and some of the electrical components. But how come the world record is held by a 00 for 700 multi pipe? http://www.racenssr.com/records.htm Sandy Reid 114.893 1000' Don't you think some one on a 01 would have tried to beat that? I know the record was set in 09 but the 01 has been around for 15 years wouldn't you think someone would have beat it with an 01 by now? Maybe I'm uneducated? are the 00 and the 01 that much different? I bleed blue regardless, I'm just happy that the SRX still holds the record!!

00 and 01 are pretty much the same as far as performance goes. 01 had the lighter brake rotor and was jetted richer, other than that they are the same.

That myth comes from the amsnow shootout. The 01 srx set the record at the time and I believe it was et not speed so fastest wasn't right to begin with. It was just conditions were right that day.

first the 2001 srx won the american snowmobile magazine shootout as the fastest stocker out of the box for e.t. , a record that stood for many years. the 00-01-02 are very close, the 01 had a dominate record at that grass drags, sorry to post the 2001 srx was not the fastest sled yamaha ever built, that was the 1995 vmax 4 800. 3:16x (yammie tony)

My 01 was custom built in Japan just for me. I outrun F16,s and stinger missiles on a regular basis. Just try to catch me. Ask my cousin he saw it.

No I beat em also.......... He was grounded, well balanced and sensible................lucky guy...........

Back