playing on the tar. 3:16x

I'm still chasin' you, Tony! :p

My best is 6.56 @ 100.25 in 1/8, 10.586 @ 119.06 in 1/4. Best 60" 1.408 (not on the 10.58 run). All stock 2002 with 15" track, stock skid.

8.23 sled 3.jpg

(That's my wife on my sled in this picture)

thank you tom. scott you are not chasing me lol. you know your best run is not the norm on tar lol. these sleds are very close. 3:16x (yammie tony)

Vincent - Yes, it is quite an adrenaline rush! Especially the first 300 feet. I still remember the first time I ran a sled on asphalt 15 years ago. Felt like the sled was going to pull right out from under me. It was my friends 2000 SRX, which is now my wife's race sled.

Tom -Thank you!

Tony - We are planning to run later this mont . We'll see what the rebuilt clutches do for it! It was too hot this past Saturday for us, 93 with75° dew points , no shade, no wind= no fun!

vincent i have to tell ya, and i don,t know if this answers your question. i been around snowmobile tar racing helping out others for a long time, and its a fine line running a sled yourself. either you try it and love it or running a snowmobile in june and july dose not work for ya. i love it. its fast, fun, only weather issue of course is high heat or rain, and you get to race from april until oct. as farr as satisfying wins, your only as good as your last time out. 3:16x (yammie tony)

Back