Looking for 8 tooth drivers and or shafts

Constip8r

Lifetime VIP Member
I've also posted in the classifieds, I'm looking for 8 tooth drivers with or without the driveshafts, wanting to do the swap with my viper and SRX, thanks in advance.

I have bought several sets from Wahl Bros. over the past couple years. The customer service has been excellent. You will need a hydraulic press to install them, but it's very simple.

I've heard of them, I'm looking to see if anyone has a couple sets around, come closer to the season I'll definatly have to pounce on those, also would you happen to know how much more clearance you get with this swap? I have a vmax 4 with 8 tooth swap that I just bought and it looks like 2 inch paddles are stuffed under it, would it be safe to say I would have at least 2 inches from the runner and exchangers on the SRX and viper?

I run a 1.75 backcountry under my SRX with stock drivers and no problems, I just had to remove tunnel protectors

I am running 8t extrovert drivers on one of my Vmax4's with a 1 1/4" track (no studs). There is clearance for another 1/4" or so, but that's it. I don't think I would risk studs longer than 1 1/4".

I have 9t extrovert drivers on one of my SRX's, again with a 1 1/4" track. There seems to sufficient clearance for studs on this one. I have a set of 8t that will be installed if I go to studs, just in case....

Well I have 8tooth on my vmax 4, and currently there is a 2 inch paddle track with lots of room left over! So idk what this guy did different. Also how much extra room does the 8 tooth give the viper? Does a m10 rear suspension change any clearances??

Back