New 01 srx 700!

Thanks! Hard to find unmolested old iron around here anymore. It does have a Xtra-10 poo skid out back, a black bumper and a second market chrome-moly trailing arm. Looks like someone went into a corner too fast!

Thanks! Hard to find unmolested old iron around here anymore. It does have a Xtra-10 poo skid out back, a black bumper and a second market chrome-moly trailing arm. Looks like someone went into a corner too fast!

You don't see a lot of them around anymore, especially the nice ones, way too many of them got parted out. when you do find the nice ones they have a huge price on them.

I really hate seeing sleds get parted out. I personally wont do it. I've restored probably 10 sleds over the past 6 years that should have went to the scrap yard. Money wise...I never come out ahead, but I would rather see them back on the trail.

I really hate seeing sleds get parted out. I personally wont do it. I've restored probably 10 sleds over the past 6 years that should have went to the scrap yard. Money wise...I never come out ahead, but I would rather see them back on the trail.

I've bought a few yamaha sleds over the years to part out but just couldn't do it, still sitting there, maybe I'll get at restoring them one day. Doesn't bother me to part out other brands though, I have a ski doo formula Z that I'll be stripping down soon. lol

I've bought a few yamaha sleds over the years to part out but just couldn't do it, still sitting there, maybe I'll get at restoring them one day. Doesn't bother me to part out other brands though, I have a ski doo formula Z that I'll be stripping down soon. lol

Lol, less doo and poo on the trail is for the best. Cats break, so don't have to worry about those sticking around.

Back