94 VMAX 500 mother effing recoil!!!!

Tinman10.4

So I went out this afternoon and tried to start my sled. After a couple pulls the Rope came undone from the handle and pop back inside the recoil. I pulled recoil case and was trying to feed the Rope back through the minuscule hole in the case and couldn't get it. So I took the assembly off of the case and the spring popped off with it. I'm wondering if it matters which way the spring goes back on. It seems I can either spin the assembly clockwise or counterclockwise. Any wisdom anybody can share on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!

Derek

Got it!!!
Ba-boom.
I feel like your guys' lack of response was a "figure it out kid" type of non-response response. Lol!!

It was a total guess, but for anyone else with this issue, mine needed the pull to spin clockwise on the engine.
Takes a little bit of standing on your head and spinning your head to the side to try and figure it out.
Having another set of hands to hold the spring while you recoil it, helps tremendously! Then just hope to God you got it together correctly and don't need to redo it! :)

BRING ON THE SNOW!!!!

Back