Heel clicker clutching help

dakotaruston13

Hey, i need some help with my sxviper anything that anybody has to share would be greatly appreciated.

Last year i went to build up my viper 700 so here are the parts i installed

-136 long track w/ 1.5 inch lug and no studs
-anti rachet drivers
-weisco top end
-cut an extra hole in air box
-boyesen rage cages
-bigger main jet
-rear heat exchanger

And finally the heel clicker clutch kit and this is what i need help with... I purchased this clutch kit and it came with a 16 48 helix, a yellow secondary spring, red primary spring, and the secondary is wond to setting 6.

This is not a triple pipe sled as it just has the single stock exhaust but am planning on getting the bender 4x4 single exhaust and would like feed back on this pipe and if its a good way to go

I would like to know if the clutch kit parts i got are what i need for my mods on my viper and if so i would like to know if anyone else has had a sled like this clutched and what settings i should be going with for my weights and secondary winding

Thank you any help would be great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

primary clutch:-use red spring, 4-5 grams heel weight, 3.3 center hole and 4.3 in the tip.

as far as your helix goes go and double check the numbers, never have seen a 16 48 helix before.

Primary: 5,2 grams in heel (depending on how high of an engagement you want), 0 in center, 5 grams in the tip. What gearing do you have in the sled?
Secondary: Even a 43 deg helix will work if you're not looking for top end. Your helix numbers don't make any sense. I don't know what a yellow spring is but a Yamaha green or hauck will work, depending on what you want in your setup.

Okay guys thanks for the help and mr viper im fimilar with your posts and knowledge really happy you commented, is your set up weights for the long track and my mods?? And will recheck the helix numbers tomorrow thanks guys

Also mr viper or anyone else,have u had any experience or have any knowledge on the bender 4x4 single pipe think ill e buying one soon if thatd be a good buy

4x4 pipe did make a bit of power, they would overrev around 100-200rpm with one on, a indicator your making more power so they are worth it if you find one.

Back