Help For A Newbie - SX600 L/C 1998

DELETEDUSER

Hello- I currently own two 1994 Vmax 600's. Last week I just bought a 98 SX600 L/C with 3500 miles in great condition for $700. This seems like it's going to be a big upgrade from my 94's but can someone tell me what the difference is between the VMax and SX models?
What does the SX mean?
What does the L/C mean?
It seems to be pretty stock but do you have any suggestions on things I should check or service I should perform before taking it out?
Honestly I tried Googling and poking around this forum looking for the SX and L/C nomenclature questions, is there a resource I missed?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hello- I currently own two 1994 Vmax 600's. Last week I just bought a 98 SX600 L/C with 3500 miles in great condition for $700. This seems like it's going to be a big upgrade from my 94's but can someone tell me what the difference is between the VMax and SX models?
What does the SX mean?
What does the L/C mean?
It seems to be pretty stock but do you have any suggestions on things I should check or service I should perform before taking it out?
Honestly I tried Googling and poking around this forum looking for the SX and L/C nomenclature questions, is there a resource I missed?

Thanks in advance!!!

LC models was just the term for a Liquid Cooled sled and the SX was the Sport X Country version, better handling and such. Different between a 94 Vmax and a 98 Vmax.. so many things I can name them all.. just look at the 2 sleds, it leeps and bounds different.

Back