Y.P.V.S. adjustment

P.S.3545

I'm looking at Yamaha s manual on using the Y.P.V.S. adjustment coupler. Yamaha shows hooking up a battery to the harness but doesn't mention the battery size to use. Anyone knows? Thanks

Its 12v. You can also lower the idle to about 900 rpms with the servo cover off and watch the servo wheel open the valves. When they open shut it down. You can get it to do it just by choking it to get the rpms down till it opens

Its 12v. You can also lower the idle to about 900 rpms with the servo cover off and watch the servo wheel open the valves. When they open shut it down. You can get it to do it just by choking it to get the rpms down till it opens

I believe that I don't need to run the sled 01 SRX as per manual ...it only indicates key on with power supplied at harness. Is that correct?

I believe that I don't need to run the sled 01 SRX as per manual ...it only indicates key on with power supplied at harness. Is that correct?

You don't need to run the sled but you can. There is a white plug by the servo that you can use to supply the power. I have a plug from an old harness I used so I could hook it to a battery that works great.

Any 12v battery should work,something like a lawn mower or ATV one,or if you happen to have an old one out of a vehicle that isn't quite up to snuff for daily use but will still hold a charge will do the trick.

Back