IMG_1393.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1398.jpg
    IMG_1398.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1394.jpg
    IMG_1394.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 52

Looks great! What model of Racepak is that? I'm looking for new digital EGT/RPM units for both my Pro Stock SRX and Vmax4. I've looked at the Digitron DT-64, but I'm told the mounts are lousy....

It's a racepak UDX, but I can't take credit for it because I bought the sled this way. It's a nice gauge with a clean mount. It reads exhaust temps, water temp, fuel level, tach and speed, trip and odometer. I didn't get a manual so I'm still figuring out most of the functions. I added a digital fuel and water temp gauge so I didn't have to switch screens while I'm on the trail. There is a button on the bars so you can toggle between screens to monitor all things. This sled came with a lot of high end parts and cleaned up nice. Have a few things to straighten out yet but she is close.

Thanks for the reply. Looks like a serious rig! The UDX may be more of a "dash" than I am looking for.....back to the drawing board I guess. Enjoy!

Very nice!Can you take a closeup of the trailing arm/ swaybar section? and post. That extra bar looks intriguing. Cant quite make it out.

Thanks

Back