viper can

yammy

my buds got a 2003 viper and wants a little more noise . what do you guys think about putting a can on it and where can I find a good used one or a cheap new one

Best sound is a mbrp can I would just get a new one I've had mine for 7800 miles and it still works great everyone say it robs hp but I don't I also don't think it adds any either but dam do they make the viper sound awsome

I believe the only cans that dont loose hp (or a measurable amount) were the dynoport and slp cans. the others can loose 5-6hp (it actually is dyno proven. old threads are on here somewhere). where you loose some weight from stock it wont feel like that much loss though.

I tried the SLP, MBRP and Bender which I believe was made by Dynoport. Lost power on every can. It was proven in rpm loss and in the field against another constant Viper for test runs. I even cut a stock can apart and tried to see if there was anything I could do in there but there wasn't. It has three different chambers with screen type dividers but not much you can do to make it sound nicer.

Back