cheap maintence adds to good performance 3;16

YAMMIEGOD3:16

with the mild weather here , i been working on my 2000 srx tar sled. when i drained the gas tank in late sept, and winterized it, i pulled it out to look things over and heard something rolling around in the gas tank. not only was my fuel filter shot, it was broke. could be huge culprit of dirty pilots. yamaha part # 8h5-24560-00. and they are easy to change. 3:16x (yammie tony)

with the mild weather here , i been working on my 2000 srx tar sled. when i drained the gas tank in late sept, and winterized it, i pulled it out to look things over and heard something rolling around in the gas tank. not only was my fuel filter shot, it was broke. could be huge culprit of dirty pilots. yamaha part # 8h5-24560-00. and they are easy to change. 3:16x (yammie tony)
Check your fuelpump to! Same thing happend to me a few years ago and pump was so loaded up with filter debries that the engine would stall due to fuel starvation..

I just changed mine this year it was still attached to the line grabbed it with a clothes hanger I was able to splice it and pull it right through! 3;16 probably was fun trying to get that one out !

Back