SRX 700 accessories? What do you guys have?

mustangmatt

Hey guys! What kinda fun, needed or wanted accessories are you using on your sleds? Do you guys run backpacks? Bags, belts, plugs, tools, different windshields, different lights? Just curious this is a hey brag about your sled and what you got thread! Thanks!

I like to stick with Yamaha OEM accessories on my sleds if I can, that stuff is getting kind of hard to find for the old proaction sleds though so I do have a few aftermarket things on my sleds. Blue rear idler wheels, low blue windshield, handlebar pad cover with the built in pouch, marginal snow wheel kit, adjustable transfer rods, blue snow flap, running board trim, blue trailing arm plugs and aluminum spindle arms from Bender, Ohlins front shocks, powermadd belt guard storage box, blue skid plate, GYTR wide skis, pre filter for the air box and blue yamaha handlebar hooks.

I like to stick with Yamaha OEM accessories on my sleds if I can, that stuff is getting kind of hard to find for the old proaction sleds though so I do have a few aftermarket things on my sleds. Blue rear idler wheels, low blue windshield, handlebar pad cover with the built in pouch, marginal snow wheel kit, adjustable transfer rods, blue snow flap, running board trim, blue trailing arm plugs and aluminum spindle arms from Bender, Ohlins front shocks, powermadd belt guard storage box, blue skid plate, GYTR wide skis, pre filter for the air box and blue yamaha handlebar hooks.

That's a sick sled in the pic! Are ohlins worth getting into if I can find them? What do the Adj transfer rods do? Again I am a noob again to all of this stuff appreciate the reply! :D

Thanks! The ohlins are worth it, they seem to work better than the stock KYB's and they are adjustable with the turn of a knob. With adjustable transfer rods you can transfer the weight to the front for better steering or to the rear for more traction, they make a big difference if the sleds spins a lot.

Ohlins ,SC10III skid,heated sheld plug,mirrors for safty,(needed) to many storys about not having them..........(YOU GET RUN OVER),No studs built for speed..., Med High shield for more speed, 119 on radar&gps................docked.........

We have an 00 SRX700. Kept it stock except for the pipes, medium height cobra windshield, low profile windshield bag and a plug for the heated helmet shield. All creature comforts to make trail riding better.

Back