Name that skid!?

79ET340EC

Hi all. I picked up the skid pictured for a project. I know it's a Proacton skid but am unsure of what year/model it came from. Originally I was thinking 2000ish Phazer but the front arm looks different based on pictures and microfiche. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• 20160704_160629.jpg
    20160704_160629.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 24

Awesome! Thank you all for the help. Now, does anyone have the mounting hole locations for the 96xt? Thanks again!

Don't know what you're putting it in but the Vmax TSS sleds had a wider tunnel than most. Vmax-4 guys like that skid as an upgrade. To wide for the rest.

opsled

Might be the GYTR skid. Buddy of mine has one on a 96 vmax4, says it was a factory option or maybe dealer option. I thought it was a proaction at first glance.

It's part of a project on a 79 Enticer with my son. WhIle there are easier skids to put in the Enticer, we wanted to go a different way. Our 79 has the 2.52 drivers so track options are endless. I've ridden the sled my whole life as it was bought by my dad in late 78 and I remember going to the dealer to get it. We've been working to get it disassembled, blasted, painted, and reassembled. A lot of time has been put into addressing the narrower tunnel of the Enticer. The front and rear mounting points have been addressed. We are now getting ready to tackle the middle one.

Back