Anyone have an M10 136" in a red head Venture???

happyhab

I'm trying to improve the ride quality of my much loved older sled.

I have found a used M10 136" skid and am wondering if anyone has done the swap and can offer advice for or against doing it.

Also curious about availability of mounting information to locate the holes and required structure to prevent damage to the tunnel.

Thanks

My family has a Viper with an m10 in it. Much better than the stock suspension. I also have a Venture with a mono shock swapped into it which is better as well. As far as mounting goes, you need to know if it is a Polaris m10, or a fast m10. Also which series.... does it have metric or SAE fasteners. The newer ones are SAE. Fast has a completely new mounting system for the m10, and a front shock relocator it he skid you have has slotted holes in it. It's worth doing. It's not a hard swap.... just take your time. Also, make sure the arm are in good shape and the arm shafts are nice and free, well lubed.

I will have a m10 for Yamaha with mount kit for sale end of season it's a 121 with a extension on it good shape and needs nothing. I want 400 for it

I've had a 136" m10 in my sled for over 10 years and its amazing . I wouldn't be riding this sled anymore without it's comfort. I have like 12-13000 miles on this skid and its held up great, never broke a thing. You may end up having to call fast directly to get a mount kit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Back