srx 700 lake race imp test

BEACH01

Thought you guys would want to see a mr viper lake race improver run. Ran a 96 mph in 500' on radar with a over rev of 2-300 rpms. I think I can get more out of it with more test and tune but with warm winter not happening. Very happy with first test since build. Will keep you updated.

Sweet! Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind me asking what have you done to this point?

Thanks

Thanks guys, yeah I will get front lift down a bit when I get more test time. Sled is a mr viper lake race ported motor,bender BB pipes,38 mm carbs, vforce 2 reeds,128 skid, 13.5 x128 speed track picked, offset rear axel with 8 inch wheels, fox air shocks all around. heel clickers clutching not dialed in yet.

Damn, 96 in 500 is pretty good. Any idea what your E.T was? How much HP are you making and what is your gearing? The sled sounds pretty sick man

does it run better with bb pipe and 38mm carb ? 38 look big for a little 70 .................... but don knows is stuff

I am going to gear for 660 just wanted to get a starting reference at 500' first time out. Hopefully can get some timers next time out. I feel it is going to run some strong et numbers ,this sled coming out of the hole is a real gut check. Mod these BB pipes and carbs work, but is dependent alot on how engine is built and other factors. First thing Don asked , is what do you want to do with this. I believe he builds to what works best for that build. Has far as HP numbers not sure yet, have not dynoed yet .If I had to guess I would say in the neighborhood of 180.

Back