Head Gasket ????

Minndave13

Newbie here. I recently purchased a 1994 Vmax 600. I am planning on making it into a drag sled and see what I can do on a budget. I have been reading that one popular mod is to thin the head gasket. My question is this; do they come from yamaha thinner or do you make them thinner? Doing some searching I am coming up with different part numbers but no real clarification on the differences. In looking around I am finding that basically the part numbers are the same except for the very first three numbers. Example- 8CR-11181-00 vs 8CA-11181-00-00 vs 8AB-11181-00-00. So, what are the differences in these parts? Or are they all the same part just different numbers???

$200 plus the ride. They will need the final cure done while on the sled. As these haven't even been installed after the sand blasting,POR15 and ceramic coating was done.
And that is an absolute steal at that price.

I noticed in the pictures that the "flanges" for the motor were not there. Do you have the springs? I am ready to purchase an exhaust next week. I'll buy yours if you have everything to put the pipes on my sled. How much for shipping are you thinking????

There is another set I had my eye on but yours look better. Let me know how much to ship to 56267. I can pay 8/25/17. You can email me directly by adding @yahoo.com to my name.

Back