trap volume u get vs the head cc only srx 700

modsrx

what is the cc u get with the head install vs the head only ...i try to know the cc diference

the cut you made vs what a stock head is cc ed at his alot. when you get this motor together you will need to do a squish test right away. 3:16x (yammie tony)

the cut you made vs what a stock head is cc ed at his alot. when you get this motor together you will need to do a squish test right away. 3:16x (yammie tony)

i open up the head some ...its a set of head i had with a ported cylinder ....

I have never seen anyone ask that question here on this forum. To calculate yourself smear a small amount of wheel bearing grease around the edge of the piston @ TDC. just enough to prevent the water from passing by the rings. Then cover the cylinder with a small piece of plexiglass and seal it to the cylinder with grease. Drill a 3/8 hole in the plexi. Fill the area with water and note the cc amount.
---mac---

I have never seen anyone ask that question here on this forum. To calculate yourself smear a small amount of wheel bearing grease around the edge of the piston @ TDC. just enough to prevent the water from passing by the rings. Then cover the cylinder with a small piece of plexiglass and seal it to the cylinder with grease. Drill a 3/8 hole in the plexi. Fill the area with water and note the cc amount.
---mac---

Thnx mac ...i ask since i was not home...and try to figure out ...i got my anwser since i put the head on and fill them with water :)

Back