SX 700 race sled on ebay

Funny you should point out that sled, you live in the same town as me. You just bought the sled within the last 6 months or so, and i knew the previous owner quite well. He always tried saying it was a 600 lol, and thats the class the guys ran it in, because the large majority of races in the area don't have any tech inspection worth talking about, but it says 698cc right on the side of the cylinders as all the non-valved 700's do. Its a quick sled though, and looks sharp.

Last edited:
yes i do

yea it was devins sled, i got a smoking deal on it but now i want the buy a house soon. the 698 is milled off the cylinders....i never raced it in 600 class, devin always did....i try to keep it fair in the 700 class.

Last edited:
lol, that is HILARIOUS that he finally ground the 698 off the cylinders, because he came up to me telling me it was a 600, but my cousin was with him when he bought it brand new and knew it was a 700, so he always told me to check. Devin told me i could open the hood to check, and he thought that when i saw the tag on the head i would be fooled. Looked on the side of the cylinders, saw the 698 and was like "600 huh? Weird" He tried giving me some shotty story about it, and must have realized he couldn't fool someone who knew anything about them. Thats pretty funny though, he's probably happier down in florida now though.

Back