Big thanks and a couple questions?

nick5oh

Well. That time a year is here again. Figured I’d say a BIG thank you to this forum and all it’s contributing members for all the help I have received as well as all the compiled tech/part/swap/ etc etc info that is posted. I have learned a lot about my sled the past couple years and have gained a lot of knowledge. Sled has treated me very well so far and totallyamaha and the Srx viper forum have been a big part of it.

On to my questions. I have a 99 srx, and the throttle cable and oil cable are a pain in the *** all the time when removing the air box for carb service etc. I believe but am not positive that I can get a throttle cable and oil cable from a 2000 model that would make the cables route around the air box and not through it, making airbox removal so much easier. Is this something that would work?

Next question is on partzilla.com....are they actually reasonably priced? Has anyone compared to dealer pricing? They have sales here and there on items which make me believe they may be worth giving a shot?

buy oil and throttle cable for a 2003 viper mountain, they are the longest and will allow you easier removal of the airbox and will allow most any grown up style bar extension. about 80 new for the set

Back